Optimizing value-for-money for clients while ensuring healthy competitive markets and prosperity for all – with sound contract management, strategy, and policy
By having a thorough understanding of traditional contracts and leading sector change through the implementation of new procurement models and cultures (such as performance-based, outcome-based, collaborative/alliance, bundled, and fence-to-fence contracts) I can help you select and write the best contract for your needs.
With recent accreditation by the UK Institute for Collaborative Working, I can introduce a collaborative business relationship management system in a structured way into your organisation using ISO 44001.
Let me assist you to:
- Lower or flat-line your contract costs, or achieve better outcomes at the same cost
- Ensure you get what you think you’re getting and its fit for purpose
- Allocate risk to the best party
- Fix contracts that are no longer working
- Understand when to use and NOT use the various types of contract delivery models
Covering all aspects of procurement:
- Procurement strategies, policy, and procedures
- Commercially astute and fair contracts
- Selecting the best tenderer
- Carry out Section 17 reviews
- EOI/RFP/FRT tendering strategies
- Writing and reviewing contracts for delivery of professional services or physical works
- Sound contract management practices
- Developing new physical works and professional services contracts as they expire
- Development of supplier markets
- Bringing your staff up to date on the latest best practices
Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs and how I can possibly help.
Not sure what type of maintenance contract will provide the best value for your circumstances? – find out about the Presentation to the 2016 IPWEA conference on Selecting the Best Model for Your Road Maintenance Contract
See my Pavement Quality Research Report identifying quality improvements of contracted construction projects in NZ using ‘case studies’.