Helping to position you, your organisation, your city or region for a successful future
Let me help you develop a strategy to effectively get you to where you want to be. I can also help you review or develop any new policy needed because of changing circumstances.
This is all based on my practical experience, knowledge, and successful track record over 20 years:
- Developing the Wellington Regional Land Transport Strategy as a member of the Wellington Regional Land Transport Committee
- Developing the first growth strategy for Wellington City as a member of the working party
- Reviewing and developing national funding and procurement policy applied to Transit NZ and all local authorities for their roading and passenger transport activities, as Transfund NZ’s Programme and Funding Manager
- Reviewing and developing Wellington City Council’s roading policies, as Wellington City Council’s Roading Manager
- Making numerous submissions on central and local government policy initiatives, including two Government Policy Statements, as CEO of Roading NZ
- Leading the development of six organisational strategies that successfully positioned the respective organisations to maximise future opportunities
Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs and how I can possibly help.